Product Regulatory Compliance To ensure that all of our products are safe and compliant, we test all items when Ball Pro is the Importer of Record and perform an in depth review of supplier provided products against the following standards: CPSC, FDA, and California Proposition 65.
- Known children’s products have testing documents on file (inks included); if a children’s logo is added to a general use product, it will be reviewed for compliance.
- Aloe Up sunscreen has been reviewed to ensure it meets the FDA’s formulation and labeling (monograph) requirements.
- For items that come into contact with food and/or drink, our products have been found to be compliant with FDA standards through a bill of material review, Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) verification (chromium in stainless steel and Pentachlorophenol test of wood), and/or testing. Third party testing is required for plastic components and inks however XRF is acceptable for stainless steel verification.
- After a thorough review, it has been determined that a minimal amount of products need to be labeled for California’s Proposition 65. With the upcoming change to the Proposition 65 warning, Ball Pro and Diversified are required to put the warning on product website pages, catalogs, and products with the specific chemical requiring the labeling. Products will be labeled free of charge.
- PROP 65 WARNING: Please note that the following items need to be labeled for Prop 65 and will be if the ship to destination is California DCKPC, DCKSC, DCKSD, DCKSS. Please let us know if final distribution is in California or if you would like any other products labeled.
- It is recommended that promotional product distributors review the Prop 65 regulations in order to determine their responsibilities.
Quality inherently affects safety and experience of a product so Ball Pro and Diversified have made a commitment starting with the sourcing process all the way through production, incoming inventory review, and decoration application using ISO 2859-1 standard, normal severity, level II. AQL limits: critical defects are not allowed, 2.5 for major defects, 4.0 for minor defects.
Our Code of Conduct and our Social Responsibility Policy set the minimum standards that the Company commits itself to and requires all vendor partners to meet. Ball Pro and Diversified manages compliance with this Code through internal and third-party monitoring of Company’s own facilities and the facilities of its vendor partners. Ball Pro and Diversified reserve the right to suspend any purchase orders and contracts with its vendor partners until corrective actions have been implemented, or to terminate the business relationship if gross non-compliance with this Code should arise.
See our full code of conduct here
Ball Pro and Diversified’s Eden Prairie, MN facility was audited in February of 2023, for a copy of the report, please email email@example.com
Ball Pro and Diversified adhere to local and federal regulations in reference to recycling and hazardous waste.